Linen And Laundry
Motorized linen, laundry, and security carts and tuggers are versatile solutions for incorporating ergonomics and reducing injuries in the workplace. Self-propelled linen and laundry carts and electric tuggers can be implemented in hospitals, clinics, resorts, or hotels. Anywhere large loads of bed linens, towels, and laundry need transporting, electric linen and laundry carts or tuggers can get the job done more safely and efficiently.
For applications where additional security is desired, motorized linen carts can be outfitted with lockable shelving and cabinets to protect supplies.
- Motorized solutions protect employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by pushing and pulling manual carts
- Battery-powered carts and tugs for smooth, quiet operation
- Increases efficiency in a workspace
- Variable speed control with hi/low speed setting for precise control
Motorized Linen Carts
The PONY EXPRESS Motorized Linen Carts product line eliminates employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces sustained during the moving of heavy manually propelled linen carts.
Motorized Laundry Carts
The PONY EXPRESS Motorized Laundry Carts product line offers ergonomically designed electric carts to reduce the push/pull forces that cause musculoskeletal injuries while moving heavy laundry carts.
Medium Capacity Electric Tuggers – Linen and Laundry
The Pony Express Medium Capacity Electric Tuggers are designed to safely handle loaded linen and laundry carts ranging from 2,000 to 5,000 pounds.
Motorized Security Linen Carts
The PONY EXPRESS Motorized Security Linen Carts product line offers ergonomically designed electric carts to reduce the push/pull forces that cause musculoskeletal injuries while moving heavy linen carts.
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard motorized cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in a wide range of custom motorized carts and equipment. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
A short list of customization options for heavy duty material handling carts:
- Payloads up to 40,000 pounds
- Extra-large electric platform cart sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized utility cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology