Motorized Linen Carts
The PONY EXPRESS Motorized Linen Carts product line eliminates employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces sustained during the moving of heavy manually propelled linen carts.
Motorized linen carts are offered with two shelving options, anodized aluminum alloy or chrome wire to move enough linen for up to 50 beds. The aluminum units allow the transport of up to 2,000 pounds of linen while the chrome wire unit is rated for 1,500 pound payloads. Included is a heavy duty vinyl cover with zipper to protect the contents.
Features include a heavy duty powder coated white steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines, non-skid platform surface and curved platform corners with full wrap around vinyl bumpers to protect the cart and surroundings.
Ergonomic handle control design provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, keyed power on/off that can be removed for security, color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button, and horn.
- Shelving unit capacities from 18 to 50 beds
- Center wheel drive system with spring suspension provides tight turning radius and traction over bumps and inclines
- Anodized aluminum or plated chrome wire construction
- Open or fully enclosed with vinyl covers in a variety of colors
- Adjustable shelving, aluminum 2” increments, chrome 1”
- Custom shelving or enclosure options available
- On board battery charger, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr)
- Handle Height: 39” (990 mm)
- Incline Rating: 6°
- Non-marking tires
- Variable speed control with hi/low speed setting for precise control
- Horn, key switch, emergency stop