Grocery & Retail
Based on technology used by Electro Kinetic Technologies as a leading supplier of small electric vehicles for commercial applications, the Retail Group offers motorized shopping carts with a variety of options. Our product lines include electric shopping carts used in a variety of retail environments, from grocery stores to home improvement centers.
We also support and service scooters previously marketed and sold by Ortho-Kinetics and EZ-International.
Grocery and Retail Shoppers
These motorized shopping carts improve the shopping experience for mobility-challenged customers.
Motorized platform carts are an ergonomic solution for moving inventory.
Scissor Lift Carts
Motorized scissor lift carts aid in vertical and horizontal transport of merchandise and materials.
Looking For A Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard motorized shopping cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in a wide range of custom motorized carts and equipment. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
A short list of customization options for heavy duty material handling carts:
- Payloads up to 40,000 pounds
- Extra-large electric platform cart sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized utility cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology