Motorized utility carts are some of the most versatile material handling solutions for incorporating ergonomics in the workplace. They can be implemented on the retail floor, in the warehouse or machine shop, or even the clinic. Anywhere heavy bins, boxes, and materials need transporting, motorized utility carts can get the job done more efficiently and safely.
- Increase efficiency in a workspace
- Protect employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by unmitigated push/pull forces
- Easily maneuver in tight spaces
- Choose from two standard lines or a custom solution
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized utility carts and trailers. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
Motorized utility carts are based on our platform carts, allowing for a wide range of custom solutions. A short list of customization options we have done includes:
- Payloads up to 40,000 pounds
- Extra-large platform sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized utility cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology
Our Utility Carts:
If you’re still not sure what kind of custom solutions will best address your transport problem, click the link here to learn more about our engineering services. Additionally, our Ask An Engineer portal is always here for you, should you prefer to contact one of our engineers directly via email, with the option to upload photos of your equipment and/or work environment. Whether or not a motorized scissor lift cart is the best ergonomic solution for your needs, an Electro Kinetic Technologies engineer will guide you in the right direction.