Motorized Rail Carts & Transfer Carts
for Material Handling
Electro Kinetic Technologies’ motorized rail carts and steerable transfer carts safely move any heavy load up to 40,000 pounds. Customers trust our industrial transfer carts to move heavy materials like pipes, dies, metal coils, and steel within manufacturing facilities.
For companies looking to improve their material handling processes and boost efficiency, safety, and productivity, these all-electric transfer carts provide an attractive solution. To learn more about how these solutions can benefit specific requirements, contact one of the company’s engineers for further information and technical assistance.
Key Material Transfer Cart Features
- Motorized rail carts are available with mother-daughter cart configurations for very long loads.
- Steerable transfer carts have tight turning radius to easily maneuver in tight locations
- Deck sizes are customized to meet your exact requirements
- Vertical lifts can be added to position materials
- Easy to use intuitive wireless operator controls
- Available with AGM or lithium iron phosphate battery packs. Battery packs are swappable for material handling applications requiring 24/7 operation
- Thermal sensors in the motor allows the controller to protect the motor in harsh environmental conditions
AC Vector Technology
With our AC Vector Power© technology these electric powered carts deliver maximum power and torque across the entire speed range unlike traditional DC technology. This gives you the Power You Need at Any Speed© to move any load, anywhere, under any conditions with precise speed control down to 0.1 mph.
The advanced battery monitoring system installed on all machine tuggers is designed to provide both visual and audible warnings when the battery pack is running low and needs to be changed or recharged. This system helps to ensure the electric tuggers are always operating at peak performance and minimizes the risk of unexpected downtime due to a dead battery.
Bluetooth® capability allows you to connect your smart phone wirelessly to your entire fleet. With a downloadable app, you can easily monitor and manage your fleet from the convenience of your smart phone. This app gives you the ability to access real-time data, check vehicle performance, history data, trending and more. With this capability, you can stay up to date with the health of your fleet and make sure that everything is running smoothly.
|5,000 to 30,000 lbs.
|Welded steel frame.
|Deck Top Options:
Flat steel plate
Customized tops for securing equipment
Single or dual rail guided
Operator control with tiller on mast
Wireless control with joystick
|Wheels – Rail Carts:
V-groove or flanged steel on rails
Polyurethane on concrete surface
|Wheels – Steerable Carts:
|Polyurethane or rubber
|Traction & Steering Control:
|AC Vector Power© drive technology
|Variable Speed Range:
0.1 to 1.5 mph or 0.1 to 3 mph.
Custom ranges available by request
|Swappable 48 VDC, AGM, or lithium iron phosphate
85-270 VAC, single-phase, 50/60 Hz, IP66
Safety standards: UL, cUL & CSA.
Standard, IP22 for indoor use
Higher ingress ratings available on request
|-40° C to +70° C
|-23° C to +60° C
- Oscillating horn during movement
- Oscillating lights during movement
- Perimeter safety scanners