Motorized Carts for Material Handling
We offer the widest range of motorized industrial material handling solutions in the industry to help our customers safely move and lift loads from 50 to 30,000 pounds. Our products are used by our customers in a wide range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Hospitality, Logistics, Metal Fabrication, Mining, Railroad, and Retail. .
Our extensive product line includes motorized carts, motorized platform carts, electric tugger machines, electric lift carts, gas cylinder carts, material transfer carts, and motorized rail carts. No two customer requirements are the same. Whether standard or custom, simple or complex, flexible or tailored, we can provide custom motorized solutions to address the unique requirements of each customer.
For moving heavy loads of up to 30,000 lbs., our industrial grade heavy duty motorized carts are up to the challenge. These motorized carts feature our AC Vector Power© technology providing precise speed control needed to maneuver these heavy loads. Other features include a battery management system to manage your entire fleet on your smart phone, power on demand steering, and swappable AGM or lithium iron phosphate batteries to keep your operation humming 24/7.
- Increase efficiency in even the most heavy industrial workspaces
- Protect employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by unmitigated push/pull forces
- Provide easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Have a wide range of payload capacities: standard up to 4,000 pounds, customs up to 40,000 pounds
- Are customizable for specialized materials and/or environments, with options fabricated from stainless steel and aluminum up to an ingress rating of IP66
- Come in a wide range of motorized cart design options, including platform carts, long deck carts, transfer carts, scissor lift carts, die carts, utility carts, and gas cylinder carts
Looking for a Custom Motorized Cart?
For unconventional applications where a standard industrial motorized cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized carts and trailers. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom cart gallery.
A short list of customization options for heavy duty motorized material handling carts:
- Payloads up to 40,000 pounds
- Extra-large electric flatbed cart sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On-board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the motorized cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology
If you’re still not sure what kind of motorized solutions will best address your transport problem, click the link here to learn more about our engineering services. Additionally, our Ask An Engineer portal is always here for you, should you prefer to contact one of our engineers directly via email, with the option to upload photos of your equipment and/or work environment. Whether or not an industrial electric cart is the best ergonomic solution for your needs, an Electro Kinetic Technologies engineer will guide you in the right direction.