Motorized Scissor Lift Carts
Motorized scissor lift carts are some of the most versatile material handling solutions for incorporating ergonomics in the workplace. These self-propelled scissor lifting carts combine a drive system for transporting and a hydraulic scissor lift table to place materials at a comfortable and ergonomic height for workers.
The lighter duty units are used in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, office, and light industrial manufacturing. The heavy duty units have an industrial drive system and are customized to our customer’s exact requirements.
- Rechargeable onboard battery system allows cart to operate anywhere within the facility without the need to connect with AC power
- Safe loading and unloading with the assistance of the electric lift table
- Increases efficiency in a workspace
- Self-propelled carts protect employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by unmitigated push/pull forces
- Easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Wide range of payload capacities of up to 2,500 pounds
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized scissor lift carts solutions.
A short list of customization options we have done on motorized scissor lift carts include:
- Ball transfer tops for conveyors
- Long tables, greater than 10 feet with double scissors
- Rotating tops
- Conveyor top
- Stainless steel top
- Safety accordion skirting
- Safety edging to prevent pinch points
- Foot control switch
- NEMA/IP enclosures for electronics
Our Motorized Scissor Lift Carts:
If you’re still not sure what kind of custom solutions will best address your transport problem, click the link here to learn more about our engineering services. Additionally, our Ask An Engineer portal is always here for you, should you prefer to contact one of our engineers directly via email, with the option to upload photos of your equipment and/or work environment. Whether or not a motorized scissor lift cart is the best ergonomic solution for your needs, an Electro Kinetic Technologies engineer will guide you in the right direction.