8000 Electric Shopping Cart
Unlike other electric shopping carts, the Mid-Wheel Drive EZ-Shopper 8000 provides exceptional maneuverability without sacrificing the advantages of a transaxle drive system. Available in a rainbow of standard colors including blue, red, green, tan, gray and black or we can color match the plastic to your corporate specifications. Features include;
Superior power with 0.6 hp DC motor & dual drive wheels
Maximum Traction – drive wheels located directly under the rider
Economical operation – over 80% motor efficiency
Quieter running – less than 45 db
Greater reliability resulting in low maintenance costs & less downtime
The EZ-Shopper 8000’s shorter wheelbase also provides increased side stability making it harder to tip compared to other carts. This results in a safer, more comfortable ride.
In addition to the color options other available options include:
- Two basket sizes: 9100 in3 or 6600 in3
- Small items tray
- Key or keyless power on
- With or without armrests
- Gauge package: battery charge indicator and run time hours display
- Extended battery package provides 33% run time power
- 750 pound visitor weight capacity.
- Commercial grade frame and durable plastic platform.
- 180° turn in a 6 foot hallway.
- Quiet running, less than 45 db.
- Safety seat switch. Unit will not operate unless visitor is seated.
- On board batteries with charging system provide up to 20 hours of continuous operation between charges.
- Non-marking tires.
The EZ-Shopper 8000’s shorter wheelbase also provides increased side stability making it harder to tip compared to other carts. This results in a safer, more comfortable ride. Other standard safety features include:
- Dynamic regenerative breaking system
- Automatic parking brake and reverse warning tone & horn
- Emergency stop switch and safety seat switch
- Battery charger with inhibit to prevent operation while charging
- Throttle inhibit to prevent movement if throttle is engaged at startup
- Reinforced tiller column with added bracket for extra rider support