Motorized Die Carts are a great way to treat both your dies and your employees with care. These self-propelled carts have the ability to lift and transport heavy dies, and can be outfitted with roller and ball transfer tops. Ergonomic features like these help prevent workplace strains and sprains, while also protecting dies and other materials.
Custom Motorized Die Cart Features and Solutions
Electric Die Carts are custom units based on standard designs for optimal cost efficiency. Each of the following features is available at varying levels of customization.
- Lift Height maximum and minimum above the floor
- Table size
- Conveyor or ball transfer size
Additional Custom Features
- Safety accordion skirting
- Safety edging to prevent pinch points
- Foot control switch
- NEMA/IP enclosures for electronics
- Scalable payload capacities
- Side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized utility cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology
Need a Specialized Die Cart Solution?
Check out our Pony Express AC Motorized Carts. Heavy duty material handling solutions that are built custom to your specific die needs.