Industrial Motorized Utility Carts
The Pony Express Industrial Motorized Utility Carts eliminate employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts.
These units can be used in warehouses and manufacturing areas, or anywhere an added shelf at a convenient height is beneficial in transporting materials.
These carts may have higher capacities, 2000 pounds and up, and very often have custom features beyond that as well. Typically, they provide specific features aimed at adapting to a particular industrial setting. The shelf or shelves may take a form designed to suit interaction with a unique customer-specific load. Additional features may be added to maximize the benefit for both safety and productivity.
Ergonomic hand controls provide the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, keyed power on/off that can be removed for security, color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button, and horn.
Industrial Motorized Utility Carts Examples:
- Custom Double Deck Cart (3000# capacity, 35” x 52”)
- Stock Picking Cart (2000# capacity)
- Core Sample Cart
- Custom Foundry Cart
When the job calls for pulling or pushing a heavy load, an investment in a Motorized Utility Cart product assures that you are implementing an ergonomic solution for transport. Our products help you get the job done, safely. Contact us today to learn more about the right material handling solution for you.
- Usable Deck Length built to suit application
- Usable Deck Width built to suit application
- Shelf height is built to suit application
- Deck height is 11.5” off floor
- Handle Height off Floor: 40” (1016 mm)
- Weight Capacity built to suit application
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr.), forward & reverse
- Available non-skid durable surface on platform and shelf helps prevent cargo from slipping off cart
- Emergency belly button stop switch
- Keyed power on/off prevents unauthorized use
- Dead man operation. Unit comes to a controlled stop when operator removes hands from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Ergonomic handle design with thumb wheel controls
- Available center wheel drive system provides tight turning radius and traction over bumps and inclines
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries
- Non-marking tires
- Available 360° perimeter vinyl bumper to protect surrounding areas
- Hi/low speed switch
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Illuminated battery charge indicator
- Welded frame construction with powder coat paint
- Up to 10 miles of operation on a single charge