1050-EL Motorized Electric Lift Cart
The Pony Express 1050-EL Motorized Electric Lift Cart can safely move and lift loads up to 1000 pounds.
This rugged, easy-to-operate motorized electric lift cart platform increases your company’s profitability by significantly increasing productivity and reducing workplace injuries. Research studies conducted at the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety, have indicated that pull/push or lifting forces in excess of as little as 35 pounds contribute to musculoskeletal work place injuries in employees.
This is why many manufacturers have instituted requirements to limit the push/pull and lifting forces in material handling. When these levels cannot be achieved using a manual cart, a motorized solution such as the Pony Express can reduce these injuries and provide a significant return on your investment dollars.
- Usable Platform Length: 43.5″ (1105 mm)
- Usable Platform Width: 23″ (585 mm)
- Lowered Height off Floor: 18.5″ (470 mm)
- Raised Height off Floor: 64″ (1625 mm)
- Capacity: 1000 lbs. (450 kg) on flat surface
- Maximum incline rating: 6 degrees.
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr)
- Lift Speed: 17 seconds
- Horn, key switch, emergency stop
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Electric lift allows for precise control up or down of 1000 lb. payload
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2x the life of standard AGM batteries
- Non-marking tires
- Hi/low speed switch
- Regenerative dynamic braking insures a controlled stop at any speed
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Battery charge indicator to monitor battery charge
- Welded frame construction with powder coat paint
- Up to 10 miles of operation on a single charge
Optional safety skirt