Medical Gas Cylinder Carts
The Pony Express Motorized Medical Gas Cylinder Carts eliminate employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts.
Medical Gas Cylinder Cart
Proportional Speed Control with two Speed Ranges
Totally Enclosed Maintenance-free Transaxle Drive System
Motorized medical gas cylinder carts feature a solid steel welded rack mounted onto the platform deck to hold M7, M9, C, D or E cylinders, heavy duty powder coated white steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines, non-skid platform surface and curved platform corners with full wrap around vinyl bumpers to protect the cart and surrounds.
Cylinder rack has plasticized coating to eliminate the direct contact of the cylinders with the metal rack to ensure quiet transport through hospitals and labs while eliminating the scratching and chipping that would otherwise occur with a bare metal rack.
Ergonomic handle control design provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, keyed power on/off that can be removed for security, color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button, and horn.
- Racks for 24, 32, 40, or 48 cylinders
- Standard 1500 or 2000 pound capacity decks, larger payloads available
- Larger cylinder racks, custom decking or cylinder loading available
- On board battery charger, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr)
- Handle Height: 39” (990 mm)
- Incline Rating: 6 degrees
- Non-marking tires
- Variable speed control with hi/low speed sending for precise control
- Horn, key switch, emergency stop