1052 Custom Motorized Scissor Lift Cart
The Pony Express 1052 Customized Scissor Lift Cart can safely move and lift loads up to 2500 pounds.
These rugged, easy-to-operate custom motorized scissor lift carts can increase your company’s profitability by significantly increasing productivity and reducing workplace injuries. Research studies conducted at the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety, have indicated that pull/push or lifting forces in excess of as little as 35 pounds contribute to musculoskeletal work place injuries in employees.
This is why many manufacturers have instituted requirements to limit the push/pull and lifting forces in material handling. When these levels cannot be achieved using a manual cart, a motorized solution such as the Pony Express can reduce these injuries and provide a significant return on your investment dollars.
The custom motorized scissor lift cart has a unique crawl speed feature that limits the forward and reverse speeds to 25% of the normal range when the platform is not in the full down position. This allows the operator to still move the cart at a reduced speed for fine positioning when the load is raised. This can also be customized to eliminate all forward/reverse movement when the platform is not in the down position.
- Ball transfer top for die handling
- Rotating top
- Conveyor top
- Stainless Steel top
- Accordion safety skirting
- Safety sensing edging to prevent pinch point
- Collision detect systems
- Foot control switch
- NEMA/IP enclosures for electronics
- Acceleration/deceleration and speed profiles customized to your application
- Higher capacity battery packs
- Payload capacities above 2,500 pounds
- Larger platforms and higher lifts
- Payload Capacities: 2,000 & 2,500 lbs.
- Usable Platform Lengths: 40″ to 84″
- Usable Platform Widths: 26″ to 36″
- Lowered Height off Floor: 17.5″
- Vertical Travel: 24″, 36″ and 48″
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr)
- Operates with on-board batteries, no AC required except to recharge the batteries
- 8″ casters
- Magnetic backed hand up/down control with 10′ cord
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2x the life of standard AGM batteries
- Non-marking tires
- Horn, key switch, emergency stop
- Hi/low speed switch
- Regenerative dynamic braking insures a controlled stop at any speed
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving at zero speed even on an incline.
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Battery charge indicator to monitor battery charge
- Welded frame construction with powder coat paint
- Up to 5 miles of operation on a single charge