Custom Endoscopy Carts
The 1085 PONY EXPRESS motorized endoscopy cart offers a customizable platform that can be configured to your exact requirements with a motorized drive system to completely eliminate excessive push/pull forces exerted by caregivers.
Research studies conducted at the Liberty Mutual Research Institute for Safety, have indicated that pull/push forces in excess of as little as 35 pounds contribute to musculoskeletal work place injuries in employees. This is why many hospitals have instituted requirements to limit the push/pull forces exerted by staff while moving equipment.
When these levels cannot be achieved on a manual endoscopy cart because of weight, carpeting on floors, or inclines, a motorized solution such as the 1085 Pony Express motorized endoscopy cart can reduce injuries and provide a significant return on your investment dollars.
- Dimensions: 54” long, 27” wide, 51” high.
- Two fully customizable columns
- Maximum incline rating: 6 degrees.
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr)
- 10′ hospital grade retractable power cord
- 6″ ball-bearing premium full swivel rubber casters, two with toe locking brake.
- Plastic replaceable top
- Corner bumpers protect damage to walls.
- Hard-baked powder coat paint finish available in 16 different colors
- (3) removable rear panels with holes for electrical connections.
- Ergonomic handle design with thumb wheel controls
- Keyed lock electrical cabinet
- Center wheel suspension/drive system provides superior maneuvering
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2x the life of standard AGM batteries
- Non-marking tires
- Horn, key switch, emergency stop
- Hi/low speed switch
- Regenerative dynamic braking insures a controlled stop at any speed
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving at zero speed even on an incline.
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Battery charge indicator to monitor battery charge
- Up to 10 miles of operation on a single charge
- Columns can be customized to include
- Drawers, 3”, 6” or 9” high
- Keyboard shelf
- Locking options
- Individual drawer locks
- Column locks
- Electronic keypad with PIN code
- Electronic keypad and proximity card reader
- Articulating monitor mount
- 6 outlet, 15 A hospital grade power strip
- 1800 VA, UL, cUL, CE, IEC 60601 3rd edition certified hospital grade isolation transformer
- Locking sharps holder
- Aluminum waste container
- 3 gal. plastic waste container
- 3 gal. sharps container
- Chart holder
- Large basket