When the job calls for moving medical tools, instruments, and medication, an investment in self-propelled crash carts assures that you are implementing a safe and efficient solution for transport. Our battery-powered crash carts provide secure storage for essential medical supplies, and helps hospital and clinic staff treat the patients who rely on them without suffering musculoskeletal injuries in the process.
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard die cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in a wide range of custom motorized carts and equipment. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
A short list of customization options for heavy duty material handling carts:
- Payloads up to 40,000 pounds
- Extra-large electric platform cart sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Stainless steel and aluminum frames
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized utility cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology