If you’re in an industry that requires you to transport materials, it pays to be safe, and that shows on the bottom line. The estimated costs of musculoskeletal disorders were $653 million in claims and $24,438 per claim in the United States according to a 2008 study.
When you’re dealing with handling, transporting, and moving materials of any kind, is safety your focus? Your job may demand pulling, pushing, or lifting a heavy load, but what if you could find an easier way to get those tasks done in an ergonomic way?
Not all carts and transport tools are created equally, some are made for smaller loads and some for larger loads. The 1060 Pony Express Electric Tugger is a product that is specifically designed to help you get your job done safely.
Pony Express 1060
- Weight capacity is 1500 pounds
- Variable speed control from 0 to 3 miles/hour
- Can pull single or multiple carts
- Can be hitched to a variety of carts, including linen, laundry, food service and food distribution, pharmacy, endoscopy, dialysis, medicine, and many more.
- The design is extremely compact allowing you to navigate tight hallways, corridors or manufacturing aisles with loads up to 1500 pounds.
Using the 1060 is a simple three-step process. Pull up to the cart. Connect. Drive away. Not only is it easy to use, it has features that you will appreciate in your business, such as non-marking, flat free tires, and many accessories and hitches are available. The design is extremely compact allowing you to navigate tight hallways, corridors or manufacturing aisles with loads up to 1500 pounds.
Here’s How You Can Benefit:
- Reduce employee injuries from strain and fatigue
- Safely transport materials across many services and inclines
- Improve your ergonomic footprint
- Boost employee moral and productivity
- Increase your bottom line profitability
For more on this product, contact a team member.