1040-E (Extreme) Motorized Platform Carts
The Pony Express 1040-E (Extreme) motorized cart product line is used in healthcare, manufacturing, entertainment, retail, pharmaceutical, food & beverage and linen & laundry industries to eliminate employee injuries. The design is extremely compact, allowing them to safely navigate tight hallways, corridors, or manufacturing aisles. The Extreme series models have a higher capacity drive system and safety features that allow them to safely handle greater inclines up to 15 degrees.
Our latest 1040-E models are also outfitted with deep cycle AGM batteries, which provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries. Dead man smart controls prevent accidents from happening when the operator takes their hands off of the controls.
|Usable Platform Size|
|Model #||Capacity (lbs.)||Incline Rating at Full Load (degrees)||Deck Height (inches)||Width (inches)||Length (inches)|
|Variable Speed Range:||0 to 1.5 mph low setting, 0-3.0 mph high setting|
|Battery:||44 Ah, AGM, 8 hours of operation.|
|Battery Charger:||Internal, 120/240 VAC, 47-63 Hz, UL, cUL, CE|
|Recharging Time:||Approximately 4 hours|
|Chassis:||Welded steel with powder coated finish|
|Drive Wheel:||Puncture proof, non-marking|
|Operating Temperature:||-40° C to +70° C|
|Charging Temperature:||-23° C to +60° C|
|Noise Level:||< 65 dBA|
- Horn, 68 dB operator controlled
- Emergency belly button stop switch
- Dead man operation. Unit comes to a controlled stop when operator removes hands from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries
- Power on, hi/low speed switches.
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Illuminated battery charge indicator to monitor state of charge on batteries