Medium Capacity Electric Tuggers
The Pony Express Medium Capacity Electric Tuggers are designed to handle weight capacities ranging from 2,000 to 5,000 pounds.
Medium Capacity Electric Tuggers eliminate employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts. The tugger features a heavy duty powder coated steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines.
Unique ergonomic handle design adjusts to a wide range of user heights. Award winning control design (rain-proof IP-54 rated), provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, power on/off switch, color battery charge level indicator, automatic sleep mode to conserve battery power when not in use, emergency stop button, and horn.
Front mounting plate accommodates a wide range of standard and custom hitches.
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr.), forward & reverse
- User Control Ingress Rating: IP54
|Model #||Capacity (lbs.)||Size||Standard Battery Pack||Drive|
|1062||2000||25” long x24” wide||Dual/Quad||0.6 HP|
|1065||5000||25” long x24” wide||Quad||1.6 HP|
- Emergency belly button stop switch
- Dead man operation. Unit comes to a controlled stop when operator removes hands from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Large portfolio of standard hitches with customs available
- Award winning ergonomic user control
- Ergonomic handle design with thumb wheel controls
- Pallet jack style handle can be adjusted to fit comfort zone of operator
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries
- Automatic sleep mode, conserves battery power when not in use
- Non-marking maintenance free tires standard. Customs Available
- Hi/low speed switch
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Illuminated battery charge indicator to monitor state of charge on batteries
- Welded frame construction with powder coat paint
- Up to 8 hours of operation on a single charge