1033 Motorized Medical Records Cart
The Model 1033 Motorized Medical Records cart eliminates excessive push/pull forces found while moving heavy medical records over carpeted surfaces and inclines.
The Model 1033 Motorized Medical Records cart can be customized to your specific requirements including overall size, number of shelves and speed/acceleration profiles. A vinyl cover can be added for extra protection against the weather.
- Center wheel drive system with spring suspension provides tight turning radius and traction over bumps and inclines.
- Variable speed control with high/low speed settings provides precise control of cart during transport.
- On board batteries and smart charging system provide 10 to 15 miles of operation between charges.
- Speed Range: 0 to 3 miles per hour (0-4.8 km/hr)
- Incline Rating: 6 degrees.
- Non-marking tires with optional no-flat system.
- Key or keyless on/off control.
- Emergency stop and horn.