High Capacity Electric Tuggers
The Pony Express High Capacity Electric Tuggers are designed to handle weight capacities ranging from 6,500 to 7,500 pounds.
|Model #||Capacity (lbs.)||Size||Standard Battery Pack||Drive|
|1065-HD||6500||25” long x
|1065-XHD||7500||25” long x
High Capacity Electric Tuggers eliminate employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts. The tugger features a heavy duty powder coated steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines.
Unique ergonomic handle design adjusts to a wide range of user heights. Award winning control design (rain-proof IP-54 rated), provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, power on/off switch, color battery charge level indicator, automatic sleep mode to conserve battery power when not in use, emergency stop button, and horn.
Front mounting plate accommodates a wide range of standard and custom hitches.
- Electrical: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Variable Speed Range: 0-3 MPH (0-4.8 km/hr.), forward & reverse
- User Control Ingress Rating: IP54
- Emergency belly button stop switch
- Dead man operation. Unit comes to a controlled stop when operator removes hands from controls
- Automatic holding brake prevents cart from moving on inclines when parked
- Large portfolio of standard hitches with customs available
- Award winning ergonomic user control
- Ergonomic handle design with thumb wheel controls
- Pallet jack style handle can be adjusted to fit comfort zone of operator
- Deep cycle AGM batteries provide over 2 times the life of standard AGM batteries
- Automatic sleep mode, conserves battery power when not in use
- Non-marking maintenance free tires standard. Customs available
- Hi/low speed switch
- UL/cUL, CE listed on board smart charging system
- Illuminated battery charge indicator to monitor state of charge on batteries
- Welded frame construction with powder coat paint
- Up to 8 hours of operation on a single charge