The Electro Kinetic Technologies Pony Express 1032 Motorized Platform Cart eliminates employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts. These carts come in two standard payload options, 3000 and 4000 pounds.
The 1032 motorized platform cart features a 34 1/2” wide x 52” long usable deck space, 11.5” deck height, center wheel drive system that provides a tighter turning radius than front wheel drive carts, heavy duty powder coated white steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain position on inclines, non-skid platform surface and curved platform corners with full wrap around vinyl bumpers to protect the cart and surrounds.
Ergonomic handle control design provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, keyed power on/off that can be removed for security, color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button, and horn.
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized platform carts and trailers. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
A short list of customization options we have done include:
- Extra-large platform sizes with side mounted or wireless controls
- Multiple user control options including pendant, dual controls and wireless
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
- Automatic retractable drives, enabling a motorized platform cart to become a towable trailer
- Collision detect systems for monitoring obstacles that violate the safe zone of travel
- On board scales for weighing to ensure that the payload of the cart is not exceeded
- Dual, independent center wheel drive systems for heavy payloads that require a higher level of maneuverability
- Magnetic sensor docking system
- Converters for powering off board customer equipment
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology