The Electro Kinetic Technologies Pony Express 1031 Motorized Platform Cart eliminates employee injuries caused by excessive push/pull forces found in manual carts.
The 1031 motorized platform cart is available in four standard platform sizes and two payload ranges. Features include a center wheel drive system that provides a tighter turning radius than front wheel drive carts, heavy duty powder coated white steel welded frame, deep cycle AGM rechargeable batteries, on board UL, cUL listed 120/240 VAC battery charger, foam filled never flat drive tires, solid state regenerative braking and holding brake to maintain positon on inclines, non-skid platform surface and curved platform corners with full wrap around vinyl bumpers to protect the cart and surroundings.
Ergonomic handle control design provides the user with variable speed forward and reverse control from 0 to 3 miles per hour in fast mode or 0 to 1.5 miles per hour in slow mode, keyed power on/off that can be removed for security, color battery charge level indicator, emergency stop button, and horn.
|Usable Platform Size|
|Model #||Payload (lbs.)||Width (inches)||Length (inches)|
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized platform carts and trailers. Our team of engineers will work with you to design and manufacture the product that fits your exact requirements and within your budget. To see some samples of our work, visit our custom gallery.
A short list of customization options we have done include:
- Different platform sizes
- Additon of a lift table to provide both vertical and horizontal motorized movement
- Different materials including aluminum, stainless steel and passivated stainless steel
- Dual handle controls for controlling the cart from either end
- Lockable storage enclosure under user controls
- Pre-drilled bolt hole patterns to mount your equipment
- Shelving and wire racking
- Higher capacity batteries for extended run time between charges
- Alternative battery technologies such as Lithium Iron Phosphate