The lighter duty units are used in a variety of industries including healthcare, retail, office, and light industrial manufacturing. The heavy duty units have an industrial drive system and are customized to our customer’s exact requirements.
Some benefits of motorized scissor lift carts include:
- Rechargeable onboard battery system allows cart to operate anywhere within the facility without the need to connect with AC power
- Increases efficiency in a workspace
- Protects employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by unmitigated push/pull forces
- Easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Wide range of payload capacities of up to 2,500 pounds
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized scissor lift carts solutions.
A short list of customization options we have done on motorized scissor lift carts include:
- Ball transfer tops for conveyors
- Long tables, greater than 10 feet with double scissors
- Rotating tops
- Conveyor top
- Stainless steel top
- Safety accordion skirting
- Safety edging to prevent pinch points
- Foot control switch
- NEMA/IP enclosures for electronics
If you’re still not sure what kind of custom solutions will best address your transport problem, click the link here to learn more about our engineering services. Additionally, our Ask An Engineer portal is always here for you, should you prefer to contact one of our engineers directly via email, with the option to upload photos of your equipment and/or work environment. Whether or not a motorized scissor lift cart is the best ergonomic solution for your needs, an Electro Kinetic Technologies engineer will guide you in the right direction.