Over the years, we have worked with companies to design and manufacturer motorized gas cylinder carts that help to eliminate the chance for employees being injured during loading, transport, and unloading. Our line of gas cylinder carts includes;
- Medical Gas Cylinder Carts – Used by hospitals for transporting oxygen cylinders throughout the complex. These medical cylinder carts hold M7, M9, C, D or E cylinders.
- Pony Express 2010 – Used by hospitals, laboratories, fill plants, and manufacturers to move a wide range of gas cylinders containing oxygen, acetylene, nitrogen and other gases, where handling and maneuverability are important. Safely moves up to 4 K-size cylinders or one large liquid cylinder.
- Pony Express 2100 – This motorized Dewar gas cylinder cart automatically loads, unloads, and transports large cylinders. The patent pending design safely and effortlessly moves large liquid gas cylinders on flat, inclined and rough surfaces.
Some benefits of motorized gas cylinder carts include:
- Can be used to transport a wide range of gas cylinder sizes
- Protects employees from musculoskeletal injuries caused by unmitigated push/pull forces
- Increases efficiency in a workspace
- Easy maneuverability in tight spaces
Looking for a Custom Solution?
For unconventional applications where a standard cart will not work, Electro Kinetic Technologies specializes in custom motorized gas cylinder carts. A short list of customization options we have done on motorized gas cylinder carts include:
- Various cylinder and tank sizes
- Lithium iron phosphate battery technology
- Customer branding, color, logo, labeling and operator manuals
If you’re still not sure what kind of custom solutions will best address your transport problem, click the link here to learn more about our engineering services. Additionally, our Ask An Engineer portal is always here for you, should you prefer to contact one of our engineers directly via email, with the option to upload photos of your equipment and/or work environment. Whether or not gas cylinder carts are the best ergonomic solution for your needs, an Electro Kinetic Technologies engineer will guide you in the right direction.